In the spirit of Christmas, I will be holding an Amazon gift card contest in order to prompt discussion. Since people comment from all over the world, mailing physical packages is much more difficult but I will exchange the card for an item of equal value if you want.
I will give away a maximum total of 2 $75 gift cards, and 1 $150 gift card, for the best answer. The contest will remain until Christmas day.
How much is your complete honesty worth?
Anyone who is able to answer at least TWO of the questions objectively, with academic honesty, without ad hominem personal attacks, and with genuine thought given to the subject matter will win. I will place higher priority on white men on relationships with Asian women and vice versa.
- When is it appropriate for a woman to only date a certain race other than her own? Why and how will this affect the children?
- Why are Asian women the only ones to date out at the rate that they do, and how does this not imply the inferiority of Asian blood and reflect poorly on Asian looking hapas?
- How is is possible for hapas as a whole, including the ones who are not good looking, and / or fully Asian looking, to develop a uniformly healthy identity in the west when they are almost always born of white fathers, and being implicitly led to believe that white men are indeed superior?
- Tell me exactly how this massive demographic of Eurasian children, almost all with white fathers, are going to become contributing members to society when their own mothers and fathers directly implied that race matters, and that being an Asian man is completely, unfathomably unwanted.
- Tell me why I am wrong to question my identity as a hapa, and wrong to question the idea that Asian women’s preference for white men leaves hapas with a tremendous amount of baggage that society cannot expect them to come to terms with on their own.
Things that will not win: “stop whining,” “I know so and so hapa and he’s fine,” “most Asian women are not like that”, etc.