I wholly support feminism for whatever form of equality it purports.
However, given that Asian women often use the line “we owe Asian men nothing,” and that it is Asian patriarchy that is responsible for social ills, I challenge them to explain why:
My father and many like him are extreme anti-gay campaigners, anti-black racists and routinely make comments about Jews, feminism (last Father’s Day he made comments about a local women’s studies professors’ mustache). My mother also never even broached the subject of feminism and her marriage to her husband was loveless and largely based on the fact that she could lay claim to a 6’3″ bearded redhead. I say with 100% certainty that she married him because he was white – yet growing up, I look more or less Asian, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don’t believe me, merely email me at email@example.com and we can arrange a meetup.
Essentially, they are lying, they know they are lying, they are raising children under the premise of this lie – then asking their children be “ambitious” and to play by the rules – when his own parents never played by the rules of common decency. Why would a half Asian son aim to be ambitious if he gets treated as Asian and his own mother thought Asian men inferior?
Below is proof in the form of written testimony by Asian women wherein they describe their preferences as being either, A) Physical B) for Integration C) for Status, or D) for Self Image Problems.
- I look for predominantly white males as partners, specifically those who are over 5’10” in height, with similar education level, and [who] are career ambitious. I prefer white men because they are more independent and don’t have a tendency to be as needy as Asian men in relationships.
- Sharline Chiang: Over the next two decades I went on to date a lot of white guys (eventually I married a white guy). Still, I wasn’t white.
- “I don’t date Asian guys. I realise it’s racist, and that’s especially bad because I’m Asian too. I’ve been socially conditioned in Australia to see Asian guys as a different sort of prospect from non-Asian guys.”
- I’m an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man – xoJane
- Asian woman: “Marriage, my friends, is about having access. I’m still not convinced I married for love.” (Archived link here.)
- Gabrielle Wang: I wish I was white.
Behind closed doors most Asian women including the mods of /r/AsianAmerican and /r/Asiantwox would never admit the more blatant reasons for their “preference,” (RE: TALL, WHITE) despite it being obvious to their future children, who, like most children, would require pride and careful upbringing to navigate racist society successfully.
(For reference my dad is one of the biggest gay-hating anti-feminist white guys, but he was tall and white, so).
Wherein they create an impossible situation in which their own Asian looking sons are told to be proud to be Asian under the conditions that their fathers are white, and then, even more brazenly:
We are forbidden from talking about it, so essentially Hapas are forced into a sort of biological servitude to open racists; e.g., an Asian mother, and a white father who enables extreme racism.
Even more flagrant, is their attempt to forbid us from having any such issues, wherein when their children ultimately exhibit violent or even erratic behavior, Asian men are blamed, and then blamed again for the behavior of children that are biologically unable to escape their mother’s genes.
As in, Asian men were blamed in the first place for something that was beyond their control, and for being angry about being excluded for some kind of insane degree of racism directed at them for no reason other than their race, the racism that the children themselves will suffer from a few decades down the line.
Essentially, what this means, in a pattern of eternal return, is that Asian women are complicit in the creation of an anti-Asian atmosphere in the West, one that will permeate down so as to affect their future children, and then Asian men get blamed still for the behavior of half-Asian children that are left scratching their heads, or worse. It literally is the cyclical pattern seen in the cartoon in the sticky.
It is a practice in extreme irony on the level of a televised black comedy.
Like true sociopaths, what they (and by they, I mean the white-only Asian women, not all Asian women) refuse to play by any sort of rules and just attempt to clear the way for total, unconditional lack of accountability, and then we, their children, are left picking up their baggage and expected to figure it out for ourselves.
The good news is:
- These women are insane robots who are incapable of love to their husbands and ruin their lives some 10-20 years down the line, like my dad’s was ruined. I frankly don’t see how a woman who marries for such horrible reasons would ever be capable of genuine love (hence the scowling, standoffish behavior of married Asian women).
- Asian men are not stuck with the most cutthroat, nihilistic monsters on the planet
The bad news is:
- These are the people who parent us.
- Sociopaths breed sociopaths, or even worse.