Where did Elliot Rodger come from? Let me explain, as a half Asian son of a White Nationalist myself.
Below are several brief examples; there are hundreds of thousands of these guys – but not all of them make the news, and many just go about their day to day life.
I am not against interracial marriage – I do recognize that I have immense emotional problems, and this is the result of an evil (or perhaps naive) man, my father, finding a loophole in a system that disfavors far-right, maladjusted, and overtly racist men. My brother himself has been seen by the police as being a “threat” and was institutionalized in the event that he would have gone on a killing spree. He also looks 100% Chinese.
My father is one of the most famous (notorious, rather) racists and homophobes in his entire continental region of the United States; my mother from Hong Kong.
Asian women are famous for being highly valued by racist white men, who view them as the antithesis to white female feminism, race traitors, and liberalism. My father, one of the most outspoken opponents of gay marriage in his entire region (in the United States), was married to an Asian woman.
Asian women are well known for loving blue eyes and blonde haired men – simply because they are white, and this means a higher status life – so white men capitalize on this.
Asian culture also puts a high premium on integration and status, and marrying a white person is a shortcut to status, and integration.
I.e., White women are viewed as not operating in accordance with the white man’s motives; so, whereby, Asian women, by virtue of wanting whiter children, and to escape the Gilded Ghetto / Model Minority second class citizenship, are very pro-white, and moreso, pro white-male. White men can escape “emasculation” by non-white men and white women, by “taking the power back” with Asian women, who want whiter children, and hate Asianness.
They oftentimes, as a result, marry men like my father; antisocial, prickly, racist and extremely conservative, physically unattractive white men, and whether they intend to stay with these men after childbirth is still something I’m not sure of, given that many Japanese women kidnap their children back to Japan, and my mother, for example, started severely chastising and alienating my father after my brother and I were born.
In fact the entire gist of White male / Asian women relationships is that those white men with physical defects / mental defects have a better chance at getting a woman (in many cases, one with white skin) – than he would within his own race. Sounds un-PC, but people have died as a result, due to the fact that Asian women underestimate the potency of their genes, and that white skin does not equate to European appearance, and that the same White supremacist system they buy into, does not serve their children.
The list of alt-rightists, or Nazis, or general racists with Asian girlfriends or wives.
- Richard Spencer, founder of the Alt-Right: multiple Asian ex-girlfriends
RamZPaul, racist vlogger: openly discusses his fetish for Asian women in his videos
- John Derbyshire, white nationalist writer: married to Chinese woman with 2 hapa children
- Derbyshire writes an article for TakiMag for his half-Asian son, about the dangers of black people. Archive here.
- John Derbyshire, far right race realist married to Chinese woman and father of 2 hapa children, gives anti-Chinese speech justifying Chinese Exclusion Act and claiming many Chinese immigrants run opium dens
- Derbyshire complains that despite giving his Eurasian daughter classical violin lessons starting at age 6, she enjoys hip hop music and is an anti-racist. “Nellie, with her well-practiced Uh-oh, Dad`s-in-racist-mode-again look of resignation and disgust”.
- White Nationalist and National Review columnist John Derbyshire tries to explain his Asian wife to his fellow racists
- Some more things Derbyshire has said.
- Nick Folkes; Australian “Stop White Genocide” campaigner. Folkes’ ex-wife is Japanese. “I know it’s a very controversial thing to say, but Islam isn’t compatible with our way of life,” he says, seated at his desk beside the coffin. On the desk is a copy of the Qu’ran annotated with sticky notes and a stack of anti-Islam Cronulla rally flyers.”
Some of the things he has done:
“Storming a church in Muslim garb the latest stunt of Party for Freedom’s Nick Folkes.” (August 15th, 2016, the Sydney Morning Herald)
“Meet the man who wants to celebrate the Cronulla riots.” (ABC.net.au, December 10th, 2015).
A description of Folkes’ hate group, “The Party for Freedom” (tagline: “Make Australia Great Again), seen [here.](https://archive.is/udOUl)
A humorous montage of his activities as well as a picture of his family can be seen below.
- David Coppin, Neo-Nazi and member of National Action Rotterdam, with his Filipino wife.
A link from EDLNews.com (July, 2015) describing his Neo-Nazi activity.
Coppin is seen here, with a shaved head.
- This particular guy, Nigel Wise, is in the English Defense League.
- John Friend, white nationalist: married to a Filipina woman.
Friend’s description seen here, according to Rightpedia.
A list of Friend’s activity with the White Supremacist organization, “Renegade Broadcasting”
A self-published description of one of his “broadcasts”, reads:
On this edition of The Realist Report, we’ll be joined once again by Kyle Hunt of Renegade Broadcasting. Kyle and I will be discussing the recent White Man March and his latest article Destroying The Anti-White Arguments published on the Renegade Tribune.
- Black Pigeon Speaks, White Nationalist, who mentioned his fetish for Asian women on Twitter.
Black Pigeon had two Youtube channels – one being an extremely racist channel where he criticizes multiculturalism and endorses White Nationalism. Archive of his channel here.
He was revealed to have a channel devoted exclusively to traveling throughout different Asian countries. An archive can be seen here.
- Brian Ruhe, Neo-Nazi, had a Thai wife. Ruhe’s book on “Freeing the Buddha,” with chapters such as “Adolf Hitler and Tibetan Buddhism.”
- Charles Johnson, “leader” in the alt-right, and so called “most hated man on the internet” (abc13.com, archived). Johnson is a “race realist” and “white nationalist” who did an AMA (archived here) with Reddit’s /r/altright. A description of some of the horrible things he has said and did is here.
Snippets of his interview with Reddit.com/r/altright; (/r/altright is now banned) seen below:
- Andrew Anglin; The creator of a massive Neo-Nazi website said:“Second, following from the key word there – “marriage” – the men who involve themselves with Asian women are looking for a serious and traditional relationship. Women who go with Blacks and Latinos are looking for excitement.”
- Anglin was a former “recreational visitor” in the Philippines, as seen in the below picture.
- A comment on a Reddit thread about Anglin. “You are deliberately trying to gaslight us. The reality is that Anglin, like many White men, has had past sexual intercourse with oriental women. As it’s very easy for a White man to have sex with oriental women, many White men do so – when they are young. I did so myself, in college. As in Anglin’s case, this was before I had developed my racial views. Today, I don’t have sex with orientals, and neither does Anglin.”
- Anglin, in his own words during an interview with cartoonist Ben Garrison, said:
I like young Filipino girls because they are shorter than me and they don’t care if I boss them around or if I tell them to shut up. American girls are too problematic.
- Bobby Fischer, chess champion and Holocaust-denier, married to a Filipino national and then a Japanese woman
It’s hard to argue that Bobby Fischer was not a creep, because Bobby Fischer was a creep, and alienated virtually any friend, associate, or family member with a ceaseless combination of egregiously selfish behavior and an irrational antisemitism that bordered on maniacal. He was a Holocaust denier, kept boxes of Nazi propaganda, and on 9/11 he took this to the airwaves, via a public broadcast in the Philippines: “I say death to President Bush! I say death to the United States! Fuck the Jews! The Jews are a criminal people. They mutilate their children. They’re murderous, criminal, thieving, lying bastards. They made up the Holocaust. There’s not a word of truth to it… This is a wonderful day. Fuck the United States. Cry, you crybabies! Whine, you bastards! Now, your time is coming.”
The Atlantic.Com describes Fischer’s racism in “Bobby Fischer’s Pathetic Endgame” (Dec. 1, 2002).
Fischer added that the events of September 11 provided the ideal opportunity to stage a long-overdue coup d’état. He envisioned, he said, a “Seven Days in May scenario,” with the country taken over by the military; he also hoped to see all its synagogues closed, and hundreds of thousands of Jews executed. “Ultimately the white man should leave the United States and the black people should go back to Africa,” he said. “The white people should go back to Europe, and the country should be returned to the American Indians. This is the future I would like to see for the so-called United States.” Before signing off Fischer cried out, “Death to the U.S.!”
David Tovey, white supremacist who planned “who amassed a terrifying haul of arms and bomb-making equipment was planning to start a race war,” was married to a woman from Hong Kong. Archived link to an article explaining his activities.
He married Oi Yi Yip, who is of Hong Kong Chinese origin, in 1989 after they met at an Oxford hospital. They ran a Chinese takeaway in Birmingham together, which later went bust.
- Man tweets former KKK Grand Dragon and owner and founder of Stormfront.org, asking about whether or not Duke would take his support despite being married to an Asian woman.
- Ranking Aryan Nation member/current inmate Jimmy Maxwell. “My first wife and mother of my children is even half Korean”. Several of his Quapa kids have drugs and legal problems. One is incarcerated for murder.
- White guy from a few months back, married to an Asian woman, saying that a white woman who was burned to death deserved it for sleeping with a black male – hence being a “mud shark.”
- Reactionary Expat, a White Nationalist Youtuber, who is married to a Taiwanese woman.
Below is a link to one of his YouTube videos in which he talks about the importance of preserving the white race through white nationalism (without mixing with Slavs and Mediterranean Peoples).
- New Zealander politician and head of National Party, Don Brash, criticized for his views on race relations in New Zealand, and attacked . “Don Brash doesn’t seem racist. He’s married to an Asian woman.” [Also has a hapa son]
Brash stressed the significance of New Zealand’s British heritage. When asked “who are the ideal immigrants?”, Brash made the following statement;
- British immigrants fit in here very well. My own ancestry is all British. New Zealand values are British values, derived from centuries of struggle since Magna Carta. Those things make New Zealand the society it is.
- Anthony Cappola.  Republican running for New Jersey Assembly finds himself in hotwater for writing book containing hate speech against women and minorities. “I’m not a homophobe, I’m not anti-Semitic, not anti-Asian… My wife is Asian. My son is Korean.”
Charles Murray, race-realist author of The Bell Curve.
“Murray credits his time in the Peace Corps in Thailand with his lifelong interest in Asia. “There are aspects of Asian culture as it is lived that I still prefer to Western culture, 30 years after I last lived in Thailand,” says Murray. “Two of my children are half-Asian. Apart from those personal aspects, I have always thought that the Chinese and Japanese civilizations had elements that represented the apex of human accomplishment in certain domains.”“
The book is described by Wikipedia with the following:
“Many of the arguments put forth by the authors were controversial, ranging from the relationships between low measured intelligence and anti-social behavior, to a genetic component of the low observed test scores for African-American (compared with whites). The book was heavily publicized as it was released, just after the death of Herrnstein. In the first several months of its release, 400,000 copies of the book were sold around the world. The Bell Curve argues that:”
Criticism of the book is also described on Wikipedia as such:
Since the book provided statistical data supporting the assertion that blacks were, on average, less intelligent than whites, some people have feared that The Bell Curve could be used by extremists to justify genocide and hate crimes. Much of the work referenced by The Bell Curve was funded by the Pioneer Fund, which aims to advance the scientific study of heredity and human differences, and has been accused of promoting scientific racism.
Also from Wikipedia:
The Southern Poverty Law Center identifies Murray as a White Nationalist who uses “racist pseudoscience and misleading statistics to argue that social inequality is caused by the genetic inferiority of the black and Latino communities, women and the poor.”
Murray’s ex-wife is Thai, as admitted by Murray in an interview with Race Realist Steve Sailer, on the subject of Amy Chua.
“I was also laughing because the mother of my first two children was half Thai and all Chinese, and it was all so familiar. The subject heading of the email attaching the Chua article to my elder two daughters was “Bring back memories?” My own archetypal memory is when my eldest daughter, then perhaps eight years old, came home with her first Maryland standardized test scores, showing that she was at the 99th percentile in reading and the 93rd percentile in math. Her mother’s first words—the very first—were “What’s wrong with the math?”
- “Irish man arrested for causing havoc and racially abusing Muslims. Says he did it because he fears for his hapa son’s future. He “finds it difficult to be labelled a racist” as his wife is Thai.”
- Founder of North Carolina Ku Klux Klan branch, high-profile white nationalist and murderer of several Jewish people was married to a Hawaiian women and had a hapa son.
-  White Nationalists march in Australia. When one is asked if the march is racist he replies, “My girlfriend is a Chinese woman.”
- Matt Forney, far-right manosphere blogger: openly promotes sex tourism in impoverished Asian countries like the Philippines
Why do racist white men like Asian women? My dad is a Holocaust denier and has said that gays should be hanged, among other things, such as the fact that New York City is overrun by blacks, and Jews.
As a white male; be extremely racist to the point nobody wants to be around you (my dad, who has no friends), and then go for the one race of women that will appreciate for – you guessed it – your whiteness. Asian women, in return, get white skin (a cultural value) and integration (personal value) and possibly fulfills a fetish for white men, regardless of the man’s beliefs.
The white man gets a “substitute” white woman – a white skinned woman with less attitude, and more proactive in her belief that whiteness is valuable. In a way, Asian women are even more pro-white than the average white woman.
If you are a bottom of the barrel white guy who feels like white women are too high maintenance and yet still wants to be proud to be white, and feel honored for your white blood, find an Asian woman. Not Latina, not black, not middle Eastern, but Asian. Honorary Aryans.
Are Asian women more attractive than other races of women? Of course not. Their only appeal is that they are well known for being easier to obtain if you are white.
White men / Asian women is a tradeoff; Asian women get a white lifestyle, integration into “superior” white culture- white men get to feel valued for their race. Eurasians are raised as substitute white children.
This also explains why many half Asian criminals have expressed white-supremacist views; by and large because they aim for “upward” integration, rather than choosing to identify with a “net-negative” – or, Asian men, who are rejected by society.