Asian women seem to know this – but avoid the elephant in the room.
After all these years – the very best they can do now is steal Keanu Reeves, spout off Nathan Adrian, Olivia Munn, and some half-Filipinos (some of whom aren’t even half Asian) while coming up almost entirely short on famous half-Chinese or half-East Asians with Asian mothers.*
I will use the following paper, “Children and the Shifting Engagement with Racial/Ethnic Identity among Second- Generation Interracially Married Asian Americans,” 2013,written by PhD Kelly Chong, and the 2010 paper by to cite all of the points; in her paper, published by the University of Kansas, she writes specifically that the children of Asian men and White women fare better than the reverse.
The second paper I will use will be “Racial Identity, Family, and Psychological Adjustment in Asian-White Biracial Young Adults”, published in 2013, by the University of Windsor, in 2012.
The reasons are varied, but largely because:
- White men / Asian women generally have the most really terrible things to say (Chong, 2013, pg. 197-198) about Asian men and have a complex power dynamic (White father, Asian mother) wherein neither is willing nor able to visualize the problems of the child. After all – Asian women want white children, and don’t seem to care as to how they get them. Asian women will praise White features – ignoring the fact that many half-Asians look totally Asian, either at birth, or in adulthood.
In contrast to the women who frequently alluded to the nerdy quali- ties of Asian males as reasons for these men’s undesirability, interracially married Asian American men in my study rarely mentioned explicitly the physical shortcomings of Asian females as reasons for not marrying or dating them. (Chong, 2013; Pg. 197-198)
- Asian men and White women do not raise their children to be “master race”, push them to be models or actors, – but moreso normal, well adjusted people who are grounded, get good jobs, good education, and develop normal social lives.
- The White or non-Asian women who go after or accept an Asian man tend to be more socially conscious and tuned in with the child’s ethnicity and needs.
Many of the Euro- ethnic wives in my study were distinctive in that most of them appeared to be more cognizant about the issue of ethnic identity with regard to their children than were the Euro-American husbands in the study and, for the most part, were enthusiastic about helping their children engage it in some form. (Chong, 2013; pg. 211)
- Asian men and white women do not promise Eurasian superhuman myths of their children, which seems common in extremely average looking White male / Asian woman couples. Asian men and white women do not hype up or focus on the child’s Asian features – merely that is is a child.
- No other interracial pairing, including Asian men / White women pairs, are so obsessed with how their kids look.
- The psychological emasculation of the child may start at an early age, especially within white supremacist cultures that love to demean Asian men, whereby the child feels mentally destructed or encouraged to hide his Asian side (which always fails).
- White men involved in these relationships blatantly ignore signs that they are being used for their race and privilege, such as nearly constant comments about how “handsome” their western features are (despite not actually being handsome) and then don’t realize that they are being primed to create children like us whose entire value is that we look less Asian than we would normally look.
- Asian women historically do not marry for love – only for social benefit – and marriage to a white man, and only a white man, is seen as being the ticket to integration and “superior” children to fulfill a stringent life plan.
- White men and Asian women in these relationships generally hate Asian men – yet their sons look Asian to Western society.
- They willingly ignore long legacies of white male supremacy in the Western world and willfully ignore clear indications of narcissistic behavior, such as fetishizing the child for his white skin / big eyes.
- The entire premise is built on the hope that the child is white passing, whereby the father’s behavior, character (racist, alcoholic, violent, broke), all are non-issues as long as he is white; should the child be Asian looking, neither parent is prepared or willing to help him.
Monica, the Korean American mentioned earlier who in the past struggled painfully with her Korean heritage and appearance, feels that now that she has biracial children, she finds reengaging with Korean culture a simple necessity….
When asked whether she would care about ethnic cultural maintenance had her kids been Euro-ethnic, she confessed that she would not, and that the reason she felt the need to reconnect to her ethnic culture was because her kids have an undeniable Asian appearance. (Chong, 2012; pg. 202)
- More often than not – but not always – the father is bottom of the barrel mentally or genetically (the prior in my father’s case) and for whatever reason ignores the woman’s clear white worshipping because he will stoop to any level to get laid… (English teachers, weaboos, nerds). Essentially men that were never intended to reproduce manage to find a way by virtue of having white skin.
- Asian men actually have to meet a threshold in order to marry a white woman – they have to be good looking, or have a good job, or a great personality. A white man literally needs none of these when marrying an Asian woman, setting a terrible example for the child: i.e., look handsome, white, or die.
- Just look at these couples. The power imbalance alone (75-80% of all Hapas having White fathers is enough of an implicit message that Asian men are inferior) is enough to cast a side eye at them…. now imagine the result of being the child.
Why the HELL are the most successful Eurasians to come out of EUROPE of all places – the hotbed of extreme racism, produce uniformly successful half Asians with Asian fathers despite being outnumbered?
These are all more or less familiar names – where are the ones with white fathers?*
American television, in the last year or two, has featured six Eurasians that I’m aware of.
SIX out of SEVEN of these half-Asians on AMERICAN TELEVISION in recurring roles have white mothers.
- Rush Hour – Jon Foo
- Marco Polo – Remy Hii
- Agents of Shield – Chloe Bennett
- House of Cards – Sandrine Holt
- Elektra – Elodie Yung
- The Amazing Race – Zach King
- Criminal Minds – Daniel Henney.
Here are all the aggregated links discussing why the reasons AM/WW seems to produce top feeding success stories, while WM/AW produces dregs and burnouts.
- I have noticed that many successful mixed race people are from the AMWF combination. Why ?
- Why do you think it is AMWF couples both Moms and Dads who have shown concern and empathy for their potential offspring, while WMAF couples behave like sadistic sociopaths indifferent to the pain they inflict on their sons?
- Quick comparison/example of 2 newly-uploaded recent YouTube vids. Both new and with low views. One by WMAF. One by AMWF. After watching both, anybody surprised why AMWF hapas grow up far far FAR better in general?! Haha smh. 😂
- The Reason it matters that all the famous Eurasian celebrities have full white moms, and all the virgin criminal Eurasians have Asian moms. despite AMWF couples being so rare, all the Hapa celebrities have white moms.
- You accuse us of having a double standard about AMWF and WMAF. But at least AMWF White moms make an effort to understand the problems their sons might go through. Why are you WMAF parents so coldhearted and cruel, that you think you can beat your own kids into submission?
- Yet another hapa that’s loved and treated with positivity by her parents. AMWF of course.
- One of Germany’s best defense players: AMWF hapa Gotoku Sakai
- Study comparing AFWM and AMWF marriages and their effects on children
- WMAF at higher risk of perinatal complications than AMWF or WMWF
- The Y chromosome is incomplete, so a male WMAF hapa will objectively have more Asian phenotypes than the other three types of possible Asian-white mixed children. a male AMWF hapa in contrast will have the least. And yes, this is rather ironic.
- The difference between WMAF and AMWF summed up in one article
- Pascal Lee (李天龍) AMWF hapa, Chinese father + French mother, is co-founder and chairman of the Mars Institute, a planetary scientist at the SETI Institute, and the Principal Investigator of the Haughton-Mars Project (HMP) at NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, California.
- Recently got married to a Chinese man, I am American in an AMWF relationship… how to help future children grow up? Some ideas
- White woman with Western-born E. Asian fiancé here; what steps can I take to ensure I take good care of my future children, where their being Hapa is concerned?
- An AMWF Eurasian girl writes her college essay about how proud she is of her Chinese dad and all the obstacles he had to overcome. “I’d like to have down in writing how he and my mother fell in love, and what it was like to come over to America and marry a white woman”
- an AMWF Hapa girl writes a memoir about the actual persecution her family had to endure in 1980s America. Her parents are heroes to her. Meanwhile WMAF couples claim to be oppressed by Hapas saying mean (but true) things about their own parents on Reddit
- The Difference between AMWF Parents and WMAF Parents.
- The excuse people give when they can’t name a ONE famous WMAF son, is that they’re too rare. (Even though they are the most common mixing). So then how is it possible to name so many AMWF sons who are famous and dating celebrity white girls?
- AMWW Koji Murofushi – Hammer Throw Olympic Gold Medalist and World Champion
- The total opposite of a Tiger mom. A white mom on raising a AMWW son.
- Wikipedia’s List of Chinese Australians heavily weighted in favor of AMWW male Hapas, and WMAW girls. Once again.
*I will admit that half Philipinos seem successful. I don’t know why – but East Asian mothers really love to try to highjack half-Filipinos to fill out rosters; why can’t they name any half Chinese sons beyond 2 or 3?
*I am aware there are successful half Asians – by law of numbers there will be. Fifty years of WMAW pairings would logically produce a few; yet despite being vastly outnumbered the children of Asian men / White women seem to have gone above and beyond – I would imagine being a Bond girl, a massive celebrity in Switzerland of all places would count as very successful.